The beauty service industry is witnessing a consistent rise these days. The pandemic situation has forced the government to implement lockdowns in many places. That is when the on-demand apps extended their arms towards the beauty service industry. You can easily get into this flourishing on-demand beauty service industry by developing an Uber for beautician app.
If you are running a beauty business, it is an added advantage. On the other hand, if you are interested in stepping into this never-ending beauty service industry, you are at the right place. Keep reading to know what is happening in the beauty market and in what way you can easily probe in.
Which age group avails beauty services the most?
- The millennials are more likely to visit salons but do not prefer pricey cosmetic products as the income levels are minimal. As per research, approximately 16.5% of customers are aged between 25 to 34. They mostly choose the basic nail and hair services.
- Then comes the top contributors of the beauty industry; they are customers aged between 35 and 44. This age range is vital for everyone to take care of skin and hair. Therefore they exhibit more interest in personal grooming. Generally, they prefer to attain several services like permanent hair modifications and hair treatments.
- The average spending on personal care products and services by the customers who are aged between 45 and 54 is about 96 dollars. Thus they are likely to contribute 23% of the beauty industry revenue. As their income is high, the chances of selling expensive products to this group are high.
- The final set is the customers who belong to the age group of 55 and above. They account for 25.4% of the beauty services market revenue. They mostly prefer hair care services and products other than going for nail and make-up services. As it is the retirement age, and the income is generally less. Therefore they choose less expensive treatments and products.
Steps involved in on-demand beauty service app development:
The on-demand service industry is booming these days. It all started with the flourishment of Uber. They initially started as an on-demand ride-hailing service, and after gaining huge popularity, they stepped into various other services. Due to its vast popularity, the demand for building the Uber clone app was vast among the entrepreneurs.
The clone script of Uber is so versatile that it allows you to build any on-demand services app. If you are already a beautician owning a salon or spa with a chain of customers, you can expand your business by deploying an on-demand beautician app.
It is wise to choose a reliable app development company that can help you build the best Uber for beautician app in the market. Make sure that your app consists of all the key features that can provide a seamless user experience.
Before getting started with Uber for beauty service app development, it is important to the functioning of the app. Let’s understand the workflow of the app in the following passage,
Workflow of Uber for beautician app:
- The users undergo a quick login process using the multiple signup methods available in the app.
- The beauticians can register to the app by providing the required information. The admin panel verifies the information and confirms.
- The beautician profile can allow the service provider to upload their details like name, contact details, services offered, experience, etc., for the customers to view.
- Using the advanced search toolbar, the customers can search for a beautician upon setting the parameters.
- After choosing the right beautician, the customers can send a service request.
- Based on their availability, the service provider can accept or reject the request.
- Using in-app chat or call, the customers and the beauticians can contact each other for further information.
- Upon successful booking completion, the notifications about the booking are sent to the customers as well as the service providers.
- The app directs the beautician to the customer’s location with the optimized routes.
- After completing the service successfully, the customers can pay the fee for the services rendered. There are multiple payment methods available in the app for the users to choose their convenient payment method.
- The service provider can link their bank account to the app for receiving funds directly from their customers.
- The customers can share their ratings and reviews about the services for other customers to view.
How to monetize your Uber for beautician app?
For any business, generating revenue is crucial to uplift the business. Therefore it is very important to choose the right revenue model. Some of the common yet effective ways to generate revenue are listed below,
There are a number of service providers available to exhibit their service to your app. A certain fee is applicable to display the name of the service providers at the top of the search list. It is said that the customers give priority to the names listed on the top.
This is one of the common revenue models followed by many on-demand apps. Upon successful completion of each beauty service, the customers make their payments through the app. A part of the service fee goes to the app owner as a commission. Thus consistent revenue flows to the app.
Utilize the banner space of your app to display the ads of other beauty-related companies. This allows you to generate vast revenue effortlessly. The ads can be of different types. Therefore you choose as many types to earn more income.
To wrap up,
Looking at the spike in the market, it is evident that it is the right time to get into the beauty services industry and make a fortune swiftly. Now the expert beauticians can get more customers, and on the other hand, customers can avail beauty services from the comfort of their home.
Thus without any further delay, get going with the development process right away. Deploying a scalable on-demand beautician app will allow you to expand your app when your business grows.